How to Choose a Binding Machine for your business
Coil Binding, Wire Binding & Thermal Binding Machines are Covered in this post. This post will help you choose a binding machine for your business.
There are dozens of choices for every kind of binding system, so how do you choose the best machine for your needs? On this post we look at three common binding systems, discuss their best features and provide recommendations of good quality Binding Machines depending on your application.
Coil Binding: Binding style is durable and is often used for documents that need to be mailed.
- Bind documents up to 500 pages
- Lies flat when open for easy presenting or copying
- Spiral coil binding spines are available in more colors and sizes than other binding styles.
Wire Binding: Very stylish metal finish.
- Permanent, secure binding
- Lies flat when open
- Bound pages rotate 360 degrees.
Thermal Binding: Soft cover book appearance. Easy to use.
- Squared back for easy on-shelf storage
- Quick and easy to use, usually 1 button operation
- Binds multiple documents at once
- Lies flat for mailing
Machine Recommendations Based On How Often You Will Use Your Binder:
Occasional Use– For home or small office use. These machines will still be very effective as your volume grows:
- Coil Binding for low volume we recommend the CoilMac-ECI Plus
- Wire Binding for low volume we recommend the WireMac-31
- Thermal Binding for low volume we recommend the Pro-Bind 1000
Moderate Use– For small office users that need to bind documents on a regular basis:
- Coil Binding we recommend the CoilMac-EX Plus
- Wire Binding we recommend the WireMac-EX31
- Thermal Binding we recommend the MultiBind
Frequent Use– For office users that need to bind a greater volume of documents on a daily basis:
- Coil Binding we recommend the Renz SPB 360 ComfortPlus
- Wire Binding we recommend the Renz SRW 360 ComfortPlus
- Thermal Binding we recommend the Pro-Bind 2000